Organic Coconut Oil
“Hello! I'm the Asian COCOdile, skilled farmer. I love to take care of the little coconut trees, to help them grow healthy.”
- It contains 10% fewer calories than other vegetal fats and is easy to digest, which is way it is also recommended in diets.
- It contains polyphenols and natural antioxidants, vitamins A, C and E, vitamin K, Iron and Calcium and helps to the assimilation of nutrients from food.
- It strengths the immune system. Contains also lauric acid, a fatty acid that has the ability to destroy a series of viruses and bacteria.
- It has a high smoke point (180 Celsius degrees), which makes it suitable for frying. It keeps its solid state at temperatures below 25 Celsius degrees. Above this temperature becomes liquid, without changing its properties.
- Extravirgin coconut oil, cold pressed, unrefined, unbleached, non-doped and not heated, organically certified.
- It is a RAW, VEGAN, WITHOUT ALLERGENS, nonGMO product, made in Philippines.
- It is obtained by centrifuging the fresh coconut pulp, at cold, with care, in order to preserve the nutritional qualities, flavor and natural taste of the coconut.
- Suitable as food but also as ingredient in the home made cosmetics.
- One jar contains 280 ml/ 500 ml/ 1550 ml Republica BIO ® Organic Coconut Oil, extra virgin, cold pressed, certified organic with the certification number DE-OKO-006.
- Ingredients: 100% extravirgin coconut oil, cold pressed, unrefined, obtained from organic agriculture. The country of origin is Philippines.
- Nutritional values for 100g: Energy 3764 kJ/ 899 kcal, total fat 99,88g, of which saturated fat 93,9g (caprylic acid 8,0g, capric acid 10,0g, lauric acid 48,0g, myristic acid 17,0g, palmitic acid 9,0g, stearic acid 1,9g), unsaturated fat 6,1g, polyunsaturated fat 2,1g, carbohydrate (sugar) 0,0g, protein 0,0g, fiber 0,0g, salts 0,0g.
- The coconut oil is an oil resistant to high temperatures and can be used in the kitchen, even for frying.
- It can be used as an ingredient in simple, home-made cosmetics.
- Once the container is open, we recommend using it for up to 3 months. It is recommended to be stored in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
- Unsealed, it can be kept even for 2 years, if the storage recommendations are followed.